[DL] New Stuff

Hi, I'm new here But I was hoping someone could fill me in.  Apparently I'm
out of the loop on what's coming out, my local store closed down a few
months ago :(

I've read a few messages and seen references to "Hexarcana" and a few other
books, I was hoping someone would run me down on a few of the newest things
coming out.  I mean I figured that Hexarcana is the revision rules for
Magic.  I have the orginal game and I've just got the new Marshal's &
Player's guide so I'm getting the new rules down and I was thinking of
buying some of the older books I don't have, such as H&H but if Hexarcana
revamps it I don't want to end up buying to many book(like there really is
such a thing as too many)

So thanx, I hope someone can fill me in