Re: [DL] Glorietta Pass

>Has that happened to anyone here?  The players
>encounter the major villian, discover his dastardly
>plan, and look him in the eye and say, "That's the
>dumbest thing I've heard, you could have done this,
>this, and this instead, and taken over the world
>already."

No.  But I cheat.  :-)

I have a certain class of villian that are "hyper-intellegent" or
exceptionally powerful and cunning - these guys are so intellegent that I
assume that 90% of what the posse does is known to the villian.
This is above and beyond the standard practices of the intellegent villain.

-------------------
Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com
Deadlands fan site - http://www.darious.com/deadlands/index.html

My freshly made cross, my freshly dug grave,
I'm still a man but no longer a slave.
     Scarf Jones, The Railway of Death.  (Burma-Thailand railroad, WWII)

Why did the chicken cross the road?

George Orwell:
Because Big Brother was watching to make sure that it did cross the road,
although in its heart, the chicken never did.