Re: [DL] Wow moment and amusing moment from last night's game.

On Sun, 07 May 2000, "Leybourne, Brian" wrote:

> Hi all.
>
>He pulled a card on the new backlash table and the >result was...
>
> .. All plantlife in a 30yard radius withers and dies...
>
> ... which not only includes a 60 yard (180 foot) >circular area of the fungal
>forest, but the entire tribe of Morlocks, who are >nothing but living fungi
>themselves. The village ceases to exist.
>
> Oops! :-)
>
> Brian "Loves this game" Leybourne.

That has got to be the most beautiful story I have heard in a long time.

Jeff "I love this game, too, and I think I am starting to have feelings for you!" Tolle

Why pay when you don't have to? Get AltaVista Free Internet Access now!
http://jump.altavista.com/freeaccess4.go