[DL] 3 Questions [Goff]

From our latest session...

When a manitou is in control of a harrowed PC and gets hurt, who spends fate
chips to avoid damage?  We figured it would be the marshal but I was just
curious what other marshals do.  I briefly scanned the accumulated rulings
but didn't see anything there on this one.

When a harrowed PC raises his coodination of his spirit (via bounty points),
does the manitou's spirit go up as well?  Originally the PC had a 1d12 and
so did the manitou.  He's since raised it to a 2d12 and I was wondering what
the general concensus was on this.

John, here's the question specifically for you.  In R,V,C II you define the
new "swarm" attack.  I understand the basics but how is damage applied wound
wise?  Is it the same as massive damage?  For instance, a swarm of 100
Terrantulas attack a single posse member.  They get one attack roll with a
+4 to hit.  They don't go bust so they hit.  They then get 5d4 for their
damage.  A total of 17 is rolled.  Given a standard 6 size that's 2 wounds.
Where did these wounds occur?

I rolled a d20 for location for each wound per massive damage.  It made
sense to me, but the location of damage is not discussed in RVC II.
Comments?

Cheers,

Dr. Nukem