Re: [DL] New Stuff

> spoilers....

> Two quick questions:
>
> 1) I assume from the list there that there will be no non AB powers
> (Harrowed, Vampire, Werewolf)

That is correct. It's only the AB spells/powers/etc.

> 2) will there be a Marshal Section, or will it be all Posse?  will Voodoo
> and such be in No Man's Land?  not a need to know but curious. ;-)

There is a Marshal's section, but it's _very_ small. Very small. It includes
the small bit of info from the Marshal's Handbooks in the older sourcebooks
that was either changed or updated to fit the revised rules (or was just
plain errata <g>), the "backlash" effect for fu-powers (really simple), and
a tiny amount of background info that really shouldn't be in player hands.

There is no No Man's Land in this book. Since nearly the entire book is
spells and such, I just left it Posse Territory to avoid confusion.

John