[DL] Hexarcana MA

just to clarify things for my pentium I brain, no make that a 486.  Hexarcana will include all i need to create an MA?  i won't need to buy The Great Maze in order to have a superbad Bruce Lee PC.  also, there are both manuevers and powers for MAs?  sounds like one is based on nimbleness and the other is based on Chi.  could someone explain how they work differently from each other?  thank you,

undead and loving it, Rustler

Get your own FREE zombieworld.com Email account at...
http://www.evilemail.com

zombieworld.com - The dead come back to life, just for you.