Re: [DL] Hexarcana MA

>  Hexarcana will include all i need to create an MA?  i won't need to buy
> The Great Maze in order to have a superbad Bruce Lee PC.
as I understand it, you will be able to make a Metal Mage, Scrapper,
Voodooist, or Martial Artist with only Hexarcana.  someone correct me if I
am wrong.

>  also, there are both manuevers and powers for MAs?  sounds like one is
> based on nimbleness and the other is based on Chi.  could someone explain
> how they work differently from each other?  thank you,

Maneuvers are possessed by all Martial Artists, and are anything from
Throws to kicks.

Powers were things with a specific special effect, like one that raised
harmonized fighters and allies size, one that did alot of wind fast, one
for incredible jumps, ect.

Generally, maneuvers are things a Black Belt can do.  Powers are more like
Feng Shui type stuff.

>undead and loving it, Rustler

TBS