Re: [DL] New Hex -Opinions? Goff?

At 01:41 PM 5/10/00 -0400, you wrote:
>Here is a hex a member of my posse (who doesn't have access to this list
>serv any longer) wanted me to post so the community could offer up some
>input, what do you all think?

I think you friend is tuned in to the frequency of Evil. . .
-------------------
Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com
Deadlands fan site - http://www.darious.com/deadlands/index.html

My freshly made cross, my freshly dug grave,
I'm still a man but no longer a slave.
     Scarf Jones, The Railway of Death.  (Burma-Thailand railroad, WWII)

Why did the chicken cross the road?

George Orwell:
Because Big Brother was watching to make sure that it did cross the road,
although in its heart, the chicken never did.