[DL] Buying additional Aptitude concentrations

The player's rulebook states that you can buy an additional Aptitude
concentration for 3 Bounty Points (BP).  The new concentration has the
same level as an already known concentration.  Is the new
concentration "linked" to the first concentration known when it comes
to increasing the Aptitude?

For example, a character has shootin': pistol 4d8 and spends 3 BP to
get shootin': shotgun 4d8.  If a players spends 5 Bounty Points to
raise shootin': pistol to 5d8, does shootin': shotgun automatically go
up to 5d8 as well?

Chris "a new Deadlands fan" Carpinello

PS: If there's a FAQ out there somewhere, someone please post where it
is.  I was scratchin' my head for a while figuring out what "RV&C2" meant.