Re: [DL] Buying additional Aptitude concentrations

>For example, a character has shootin': pistol 4d8 and spends 3 BP to
>get shootin': shotgun 4d8.  If a players spends 5 Bounty Points to
>raise shootin': pistol to 5d8, does shootin': shotgun automatically go
>up to 5d8 as well?

This is correct.

>Chris "a new Deadlands fan" Carpinello
>
>PS: If there's a FAQ out there somewhere, someone please post where it
>is.  I was scratchin' my head for a while figuring out what "RV&C2" meant.

Patrick - this one is yours.  :-)

But you can find the accumulated rulings at
http://www.sonic.net/~dkjedi/deadlands/
-------------------
Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com
Deadlands fan site - http://www.darious.com/deadlands/index.html

My freshly made cross, my freshly dug grave,
I'm still a man but no longer a slave.
     Scarf Jones, The Railway of Death.  (Burma-Thailand railroad, WWII)

Why did the chicken cross the road?

George Orwell:
Because Big Brother was watching to make sure that it did cross the road,
although in its heart, the chicken never did.