Re: [DL] Epitaph volume 1, issue 1 (Goff and other Epitaph Editors)

I too could do without the Comic, seemed like 12 pages of wasted space that
could have been filled with another story, another adventure, Reader submitted
stuff (tables, hexes, abominations, whatnot)  essentially, SOMETHING BETTER.  So
if any of you PEG type folks are reading this, count this as my vote for No more
comics, all who agree, please say YEAH!, maybe if there are enough of us they
will listen (PEG's usually good about this, and I would imagine that not having
12 pages of color would make for a much cheaper book to print, meaning either
more profit, or less cost to us... or both)

Of course if you all think I am some kind of Crack fiend for not liking the
comic, voice your opinions as well.

--D