Re: [DL] Mad Scientists [JOHN]

>Could you try reformatting that or saving it to a document and sending it to
>me personally--I can't seem to get the stuff to line up. :-)

Frganabbit text wrap.  It didn't look like that when I sent it either.
-------------------
Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com
Deadlands fan site - http://www.darious.com/deadlands/index.html

My freshly made cross, my freshly dug grave,
I'm still a man but no longer a slave.
     Scarf Jones, The Railway of Death.  (Burma-Thailand railroad, WWII)

Why did the chicken cross the road?

George Orwell:
Because Big Brother was watching to make sure that it did cross the road,
although in its heart, the chicken never did.