Re: [DL] Mad Scientists [JOHN]

> > >4. If you have to build the same device over and over, like say
> phosphorous
> > >bullets would each succesive manufature get eaiser?  Could you
eventually
> > >build a machine that would do the work?
> >
> > Yup.  But the machine would require a blueprint. . . :-)
> >

> Actually, I've got to step on Allan's toes a bit here (Sorry Allan). Mad
> science gizmos can't be mass-produced by machinery; they require that
> personal, insane touch.

Yes, but what if the machine is built with that personal, insane touch?
Perhaps some residual insanity could be present within it.

For those of you wondering why I'm responding to this so late, my girlfriend
was here this weekend and I didn't get to really check my email, so I
currently have over 400 messages in my Inbox, so expect more than a few late