RE: [DL] WWW (OT)

>I have to beg to differ as well.  I think Christopher McGlothlin outlined
a few excellent.  Obviously, I agree with them.

>If I may, I would like to add a few more.

PREACH IT MY BROTHERS!!!!

er.  ahem...

>Jeff "I LOVED the gadgets" Tolle

Yup.  Didn't like the movie, but you can be dern certain I bought the
Burger King toy of the spider.  :-)

-------------------
Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com
Deadlands fan site - http://www.darious.com/deadlands/index.html

My freshly made cross, my freshly dug grave,
I'm still a man but no longer a slave.
     Scarf Jones, The Railway of Death.  (Burma-Thailand railroad, WWII)

Why did the chicken cross the road?

George Orwell:
Because Big Brother was watching to make sure that it did cross the road,
although in its heart, the chicken never did.