[DL] Alexander Graves (was: Hexslingers [Goff]/[Long])

In a message dated 5/15/00 6:25:18 AM Eastern Daylight Time, ceesrw@yahoo.com
writes:

<< On the subject of hexslingers, is Alexander Graves going to do anything
anytime soon? Even just shooting some more Cowboys? >>

    Well, in *my* campaign, he's gonna come a-ridin' into Hell's Half Acre to
begin teaching one of the PCs to be a hexslinger. ;)
    Whether PEG intends to do anything with him (unlikely, methinks) I'll
leave for the esteemed Mr. Goff to answer. :)

Steve Long