[DL] Not again (was: WWW)

And while we're at it let's just dig up a few more long-dead horses.  Why
didn't the Death Star shoot through the gas giant to hit the moon?  What's
the deal with Harrowed Chipmunks?  Next?

Okay.  Some people liked WWW, some people thought it sucked big time.  Most
everybody thought ST sucked big time.

Any other old, tired topics we can dig out of the closet?

Jim "why yes, my sarcasm meter is broken"
let it die (again)