Re: [DL] Marshal Requires Help With Game

Jon Padgett wrote:
>Not for the eyes of my posse.
>
>SPOILER

>In the game I’m starting to run, there’s  a chance that the PC’s could
find >themselves crucified by some Mexican bandits before an ancient Aztec
Shrine. Now, >can anybody suggest how much damage they would take and how
long (approx) they’d >take to die? (If it happens they'll automatically
come back harrowed with the >manitou in control)

For some more Aztec flavor, you could have an Aztec priest do the heart
rippin' thing a la Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom. If you have
Brainburners (HoE, don't have my copy handy right now) the Aztec suprise
power would work nicely.

I don't know if this'll fit in with your plans, but it's an idea.

-Evil Marshal Mayfield
Tastes like zombie!

The Hell's Bunker- http://www.geocities.com/hellsbunker