Re: [DL] Marshal Requires Help With Game

Spoiler Space

> I would have the posse make a vigor check each hour they hung there,
> starting with a TN of 7, making sure they added modifiers for whatever
> damage they took from the crucifiction.  I'm not sure what kind of damage
> they should take from the act of being crucified tho, maybe you should
just
> give them a 3rd degree wound to each arm and leg.  It will be no easy task
> to survive this one but they do have a slim chance.

Also, make sure that when they're crucified, they're nailed through the
wrists instead of through the hands.  If they're nailed through the hands,
the distribution of weight will cause the flesh in their hands to rip.  The
wrists can hack it, though.

Nick "line on the left, one cross each..." Zachariasen