Re: [DL] PEG convention schedule [OT]

John Goff wrote:
> Okay, so I've not updated my calender. If you won't take an easy answer...
--snip--

Okay, I understand...:-)  I wasn't trying to be (too) obnoxious, I'd
just hate to see you show up in Columbus a week early and have to deal
with MGK all that time.

> By the way, I don't remember putting you on retainer, SeanMike. ;-)

You don't?  That's odd.  Perhaps I should re-forge, er, create, that
document. :-)

SeanMike

--
SeanMike Whipkey - All Around Geek
"It must be difficult being such a visionary."