[DL] Back from the dead with a few more questions (Only slightly OT)

A big Howdy to everyone of you you good folks on the DL listserve.  As
another school year has dran to a close and my free time greatly expands, I
find myself drawn back into the world of Marshalling.

I'm planning on sending a posse into the Great Maze and was wondering if
anyone has run the Pass the Salt adventure from the box set.  I've also toyed
around with the idea of sending them into Gomorra and was wondering if anyone
has used the Doomtown or Bust sourcbook.  My only other question at the
moment concerns Hexarcana.  Does anyone have any idea when it's due?  I have
two martial artists in the posse and could really use the updated rules.

Aside from that, I'm glad to be back and hope to run into a few of you at
GenCon in August.  Any word on another Listserve dinner?  Last years was a
blast even if I didn't stick around the whole time.

Adios,
Dave Koehr - Part time Marshall, full time PEG fanboy