Re: [DL] Back from the dead with a few more questions (Only slightly OT)

>Aside from that, I'm glad to be back and hope to run into a few of you at
>GenCon in August.  Any word on another Listserve dinner?  Last years was a
>blast even if I didn't stick around the whole time.

Yup.  Thursday night, Hawke's Pub, 8pm.

I'm going to have a webpage up soon, giving the specific information and
the ever popular directions on how to get there.
Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com
Deadlands fan site - http://www.darious.com/deadlands/index.html

My freshly made cross, my freshly dug grave,
I'm still a man but no longer a slave.
     Scarf Jones, The Railway of Death.  (Burma-Thailand railroad, WWII)

Why did the chicken cross the road?

Ralph Waldo Emerson:
It didn't cross the road; it transcended it.