[DL] Zombies and The McGloth

>  zombies,
> Christopher McGlothlin, M.Ed.

Speaking of zombies and Chrisopher McGlothlin, if anyone here is ever
able to meet Mr. McGlothlin, have him smile really big and bug his eyes
out and say "Fresh braaaaaains!" in his zombie voice.

I had the fortune to play in one of the games he ran at Origins last
year and, in addition to being a good Marshal [my 'Stubborn' Hindrance
caused him to spend a good several minutes attempting to talk my Indian
Brave out of walking straight up to the door and asking if the soldiers
needed assistance (Here's a quote: 'I *ASSURE* you Senor, they will gun
you down in street!')], the aforementioned zombie voice and facial
expression are done far too well ;]

Mike the Unnerved
--
"You know you've found the girl of your dreams when she says you can
'tap her mana'."