Re: [DL] Zombies and The McGloth

Machine-Gun Kelly wrote:
>Speaking of zombies and Chrisopher McGlothlin, if anyone here is ever
>able to meet Mr. McGlothlin, have him smile really big and bug his eyes
>out and say "Fresh braaaaaains!" in his zombie voice.

	Rest assured, I'll do anything for the *Deadlands*-buying public....;)

>I had the fortune to play in one of the games he ran at Origins last
>year and, in addition to being a good Marshal [my 'Stubborn' Hindrance
>caused him to spend a good several minutes attempting to talk my Indian
>Brave out of walking straight up to the door and asking if the soldiers
>needed assistance (Here's a quote: 'I *ASSURE* you Senor, they will gun
>you down in street!')], the aforementioned zombie voice and facial
>expression are done far too well ;]

	I hope I'll have the honor of seeing a lot of the List-Posse at Origins
and/or GenCon. Please feel free to walk right up to me and, as so many have
done before, say, "Hey! Didn't you used to be in the Allman Brothers?":)

	(BTW Mike, you have truly helped to make my day. Thanks!)

Deo Vindice,
Christopher McGlothlin, M.Ed.

Additional Developer: *Deadlands: The Weird West* Revised Edition
Co-author of *Tales o' Terror: 1877* & *Back East: The South*
Southern by the Grace of God