Re: [DL] Gaming Outpost Wants Your Reviews!

I have some Deadlands reviews on my web site -
http://www.glinx.com/~fish/dl/index.html

Click the "Reviews" word. Read them and tell me if you want them and I can
send them to you. (Or you can cut and paste if you want.) A couple were done
by other people, so you may not want to use them if you can not get a hold
of them thru email. Also, the reviews that I did, I sent to RPG.net as well,
just so you know in case that may be a problem.

fish@glinx.com
Hall's Harbour, Nova Scotia, Canada