[DL] Fun With Hindrances

Ok so i have a question. Players receive Fate Chips for roleplaying their hindrances, but there
are hindrances that do not have any clear "roleplaying" venue. These just require that I do
something TO them that then gives them chips (I know that sounds vague so I have included
some ideas of what I'm talking about). how do you folks deal with these?

ENEMY - How should i reward my posse with fate chips over this one? If it was every time
the enemy showed up and made life difficult, it just wouldn't feel like the player was earning
these chips with her roleplaying skills.

GRIM SERVANT OF DEATH - Another tough one. It still seems like the opportunity to
"roleplay" your hindrances is completely reliant on the Marshals actions not the players. So
*I* give my player fate chips every time*I* decide some NPC's pick on them? Where is the
roleplaying? (This is the one that started bugging me, so any ideas out there with be
appreciated).

any ideas?

Cheyenne "Doc Arcane" Wright

"It's so comforting to know that there are people in this world sicker than I am."
-Tim Curry