Re: [DL] Marshall needs suggestoins

--- The Baron Samedi <baron11@netmcr.com> wrote:
> At 03:11 PM 5/21/00, you wrote:
> >Here's the situation:

> >Obviously, wearing a silver collar that can't be
> >removed can be very detrimental to a werewolf.  But

> >I fell like I could do something great with this,
> >after all, if a silver colar doesn't have some
> >effect on lycanthropy, what will?  But what should
> >do? I want there to be something more than  the
> >collar simply prevent the Lycanthropy.  But what?
> >Any suggestions would be helpfull.
>
> well, I would have her taking contact with silver
> damage till she died, as
> per the Lycantropy rules, but I am occasionally
> evil.

Have the collar prevent the lycanthrophy, just not as
she suspects.  Any time she turns into a werewolf
(full moon or by choice), the collar chokes her and
starts dealing damage.  After a few wounds she passes
out and reverts back to being a human again.  Ergo,
she can never remain a werewolf for an extended period
of time while wearing the collar, thus it prevents the
lycanthrophy :).

What she knows:  Every full moon she passes out for
several hours and awakes with severe burn marks around
her neck.  The obvious choice would be to remove the
collar, which being a relic might not be an easy task.
 The second choice would be to try and find a cure for
her lycanthropy (if she realizes that's what is
happening).

-Munch Wolf