[DL] Possible competition (was Marshall needs suggestoins)

On Sun, 21 May 2000, The Baron Samedi wrote:

> well, I would have her taking contact with silver damage till she died, as
> per the Lycantropy rules, but I am occasionally evil.
>
> TBS

	Damn, looks like we've got another contender for the Killer
Marshal Olympics. I wonder if PEG could put up a gold medal and John
'Killer Marshal Extrodinaire' Goff could lead the international team of
judges?

	We could have several categories:

	:Most gory death (1)
	:Most amusing death (2)
	:Most damage rolled on as few dice as possible (3)
	:Most collateral damage/destruction (4)

	And of course the two most important categories

	Highest Character bodycount (5)

	and the dread, often rumoured, but possibly an urban legend

	Most players killed. (6)

	My results?

	1. Our padre having his heart ripped out by a chap in 'the Mission'
 after 12 rounds of hand to hand combat!

	2. A player who botched his stoneskin hex draw as he prepared to
meet the rest of the party for the first time. (within 1 minute of the
game begining). I rolled up a scart result as he saw the manitous coming
for him, rolled on the table and got a heart attack. He keeled over and
died and the other characters couldnt revive him. Time of death was
established at 3 minutes into the game.

	3. 70 points of damage on a 3d6!!

	4. The destruction of the town, mine and mountain from Adios
Amigos when players threw dynamite through the dimensional gate t the
aproaching Great Cthulhu!

	5. 6 characters dead in 2 years. 3 came back as Harrowed, but
didnt subsequently die.

	6. None. So far....... (Can we count players thrown out of second
story windows or off bridges?.....)