Re: [DL] Possible competition (was Marshall needs suggestoins)

I will not win this one.

>         :Most gory death (1)

a Templar who was killed by a Mummy who blew him away with Bolts o' Doom (HoE)

>         :Most amusing death (2)

a Grundy Templar (yea, I know, the ruling against them had not been made
yet) who attacked an Indian Shaman, did incredible damage...and had himself
take the same damage she did. (HoE)

>         :Most damage rolled on as few dice as possible (3)

cannot remember

>         :Most collateral damage/destruction (4)

leveling a town when the PCs fought 5 Doomsayers, a Doombringer, and a
Syker (in HoE)

>         And of course the two most important categories
>
>         Highest Character bodycount (5)

4 Characters in 1 1/2 years, one came back Harrowed, one Resurrected.
(one killed by a Mummy Black Magician, one by a Doomsayer, one by Hanging
after being convicted of wrongdoing, one doing himself in hitting a shaman
with a protective relic) (oddly enough 3 of those 4 were in HoE)
3 PCs were effectively removed from play but not killed (a Harrowed reduced
to a Head and an Arm with Reconstruction 0, another Harrowed who lost his
guts and legs with Reconstruction 0, a Mad Scientist who had to flee the
country)

>         and the dread, often rumoured, but possibly an urban legend
>
>         Most players killed. (6)

I take the 5th.

TB "too nice" S