SV: [DL] Possible competition (was Marshall needs suggestoins)

> Damn, looks like we've got another contender for the Killer
> Marshal Olympics. I wonder if PEG could put up a gold medal and John
> 'Killer Marshal Extrodinaire' Goff could lead the international team of
> judges?
>
> We could have several categories:
>
> :Most gory death (1)
> :Most amusing death (2)
> :Most damage rolled on as few dice as possible (3)
> :Most collateral damage/destruction (4)
>
> And of course the two most important categories
>
> Highest Character bodycount (5)
>
> and the dread, often rumoured, but possibly an urban legend
>
> Most players killed. (6)

1) Pinkerton shoots newly harrowed martial artist in the back of the with his gatling pistol. Poor Tet-so didn't have any head left at all. But that wasn't really mine though. One that was mine was when a gunslinger got a beatin' and a broken back fighting White-tipped Cap. It was violent, but not very gory.

2) Mad Scientist has the idea that throwing nitroglyserine without having throwin' is good. It is not, he bothces his roll and almost manages to blow himself and the rest of the posse up. With a miracle, he survives, and buys throwin' 1 for the next session. Once more, he tries to throw the nitro.... and comes up with ANOTHER botch! Game over for the good doctor. Fortunately for the rest of the posse, they weren't around.

3) I have no idea... I cannot remember any realy insane rolls.

4) See 2).

5) Total of six during two different campaigns, one spanned two months, the other a year. Of these six three came back harrowed, on of these died on a later account (see 1).

6) None so far. I did hit one in the back of the head once, though.

Marshal Ole I. "New campaign, new opportunities" Stene