[DL] Re: The Goffin [OT] [Goff]

>>Derek "Fitted for a Goff-in" D. Bass<<
>
>A Goff-in.
>
>heh.
>hehheheh.
>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
>Seriously, I think this is the first funny pun I've
>seen in all of my 19 years.  I think this is what they
>put you in after Greg goes at you with the wiffle bat.
>

>What, you wanted something clever!?  Back off, it's late!

I liked this as well.  How does that little rhyme go again?

"It wasn't Goff that carried him off.
it was a Goff-in that they carried him off in."

Or something like that.

(Um is it just me or does a "Goff-in" sound like an award or something.)

Roy

Who feels pretty safe commenting on this 'cause he's got the Atlantic
between Goff and himself.
[but has the Vapor cannons trained on the coast in case any Ornithopters
come calling :) ]