[DL] Hi again, y'all.

Well, I too am returned to the list after a lengthy absence.

I was wondering if there was a central repository of adventure summaries
posted somewhere on the web.  I'd like to peruse tales of other groups'
triumphs and tradgedies, and possibly even post a couple of our own.

Actually, one adventure in particular (I call it River o' Blood, River o'
Fear, River o' Death, mainly to keep the handle long enough to intimidate
the players) was succesful enough (twice!) that I am considering writing it
up for others to try.  If interested, let me know, and if I get enough such
feedback, I will endeavour to write it up.  (My other alternative is writing
a short story or novel with it, which I have been considering doing.  I'm an
optimist, y'see...  <g>)

Finally, I was further wondering if there were and PBEM or chat-style
Deadlands games in the offing?  I'm kind of itching to play, but I only ever
get to be Marshall.

Not that anyone 'round here these days would likely remember me, but it's
good to be back!

Ross Coburn
coburn@sympatico.ca