Re: [DL] Hi again, y'all.

I'd like to read "The adventure with the long name"  I'm always looking for new
stuff to throw at my posse.  Right now I have them running through in idea
ghoull gave me a while back.  Escorting the body of a double agent back to a
person who speaks with the dead, while Kangs men hunt them the entire way.  Now
I just have to figure out what else Kang would throw at them after seeing a good
chunk of his men die.

--D