Re: [DL] Howdy and a question!

Scott Woodard schrieb:

> Apart from Pinnacle's own music CD and various Ennio Morricone tracks, what
> other music suggestions do you all have for background tapes/CDs?  I tend to
> have stuff playing during our games for atmosphere, but I need to put a
> fresh new compilation together!

If you are one of the "harder" kind, try Desperados, a Metal Group feat. Tom
Angelripper.
I think it fits very well due to the rougher and not so lovely voice of him.
Don`t be afraid of the term "Metal";it`s not as wild as you might think. A few
songs are covered (Riders in the Sky) most are produced by them, but are
remembering of other known western songs. And only the first two or so are true
metal, but still with western aspect. All in one a pure western-compilation with
a few e-guitars more.
But I fear that it will be released in a few month(in the U.S.A). Look at
www.nuclearblast.com for more infos. For infos about desperados themselve look
at www.nuclearblast.de.

> Also, what are some unusual items you've all used for Fate Pots?  I use a
> small, antique wooden bucket, and I've played with one Marshal who had a
> spitoon. What do you use?

I use a ceramic pot called the "Black Urn".

Jolly