Re: [DL] Howdy and a question!

>Apart from Pinnacle's own music CD and various Ennio Morricone tracks, what
>other music suggestions do you all have for background tapes/CDs?  I tend to
>have stuff playing during our games for atmosphere, but I need to put a
>fresh new compilation together!

For the tense, creeping through the Deadland music, I use a combination of
Hitchcock CDs and the Jurassic Park soundtrack.

>Also, what are some unusual items you've all used for Fate Pots?  I use a
>small, antique wooden bucket, and I've played with one Marshal who had a
>spitoon. What do you use?

Heh- I use the box that my two glassy-eye bear coffee mugs came in.  My
posse and I have unanimosily named it the "prozac bears box".  I can fit in
all the chips, plus my dice, cards, and box o' paper clips.  Tip on making
Legend chips look chipper (sorry): spray paint them gold.  Same with Black
chips- the paint I used wound up cracking, adding to the effect.

-Evil Marshal Mayfield
Tastes like zombie!

The Hell's Bunker- http://www.geocities.com/hellsbunker