Re: Odp: [DL] Re: Howdy and a question! OT

> >> How about music from the 'Dead man' (it's the film that Johnny Deep
> >> is
> >> playing in) by Neil Young or from 'For a few dollars more'.
> >
> >I believe you mean Johnny DEPP.  Johny Deep is  a porn actor...
> >Or so I've heard...
>

>Sorry. My mistake. It won't happen again.
>
>Mac

Don't let him raz ya, he was just being anal.

Which is possibly appropriate for a post about Johnny Deep.

:-)

Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com
Deadlands fan site - http://www.darious.com/deadlands/index.html

My freshly made cross, my freshly dug grave,
I'm still a man but no longer a slave.
      Scarf Jones, The Railway of Death.  (Burma-Thailand railroad, WWII)

Why did the chicken cross the road?

Ralph Waldo Emerson:
It didn't cross the road; it transcended it.