[DL] Shamans and Trains

Heya Daphné,

I am assuming that this is the GM's Circle game?  (Damn, and I so want to
try actually PLAYING Deadlands one day...)

Personally, I would try leaving things as they are, rules-wise.  You may
notice that Shamans are pretty much useless at on-the-spot conjurations, as
Appeasement costs are pretty high, and accumulating that many points takes
time.  It will be penalty enough, I suspect.

I note that it is precisely two weeks until the next Deadlands game (the
22nd)...  <sigh>

Oh, and I'm slowly gettin' to work on the River o' write-up.  Good practice
for all the writing I'm supposed to be doing these days.

Ross Coburn
coburn@sympatico.ca