Re: [DL] Shamans and Trains

True, spontaneity is not the forte of most shamans, but there will be
opportunities for this particular one to invoke the spirits should he so
desire. I'll think on it some more...

You know, Ross, you can always come aboard (so to speak). One of the
"regulars" isn't going to be there, so you can always bring Marshall
whatever his name is, if Steve and Julia and the rest don't object (and
frankly, I don't see why they would). Of course, the surprise element will
kind of be lost for you, since this is essentially a reworked version of
"Comin' Round the Mountain," which I intended to lead the characters slowly
but surely into my own little Deadlands world (*insert machiavelian laughter
here*).

Ciao,

Daphné
--
Where am I going, and why am I in this handbasket?