Re: [DL] Two military-type questions...

Danke so much!  We shall hereby name you an honorary Canadian, something
all Americans should aspire to.  Of course, with your leanings, you'll have
to be an Albertan (think Montana, it's the closest thing we have to the
Wild, let alone Weird West).

That said, what rank of officer would command an Artillery Battalion (and
how many men/cannon would that be)?  I am thinking of Pointe Coupée, since
I am finally writing up the adventure that makes use of undead Confederate
artillerymen.

Oh, and if it isn't too much trouble, oh caped crusader, please name me the
cavalry and one infantry Rhode Island unit so's I can properly attach a
Deadlands character's past for an upcoming game (after years of this, I may
actually get to play!!!)

One with a nifty name, eeef you weeel.

Grazi,

Ross