Re: [DL] 1013?

> Someone asked Goff this recently at the con he attended and Gof's response
> was that he wasn't sure if there was ever a product with that number, but
> thinks it may have been something that was scheduled to go but ended up
> getting scrapped.  It would be interesting to get to the bottom of this,
> though...
>
> Nick "Rufus" Zachariasen

That's pretty much it. I got the full story from our office and have since
forgotten it. The jist of it is we planned a product, numbered our books and
then ended up scrapping it long after the book had been passed over. Rather
than go back and give another new book an older number that then looks even
weirder (giving the appearnace to distributors and retails that not only did
we drop a planned project, we were _really_ late on another one) it just got
left out.

At least I think that's the answer--now that I'm half-way to dead I forget
things so easily...

John