Re: [DL] Re: [HOE] Hell on water? [Goff]

> Yes, I know I'm posting a response tothe HoE list on the WW list.  Anyway,
> this brings up a good point: are we going to see Hell on Earth-type stats
> (such as Handling, Load, Stall piont for aircraft, etc.) for vehicles in
the
> Weird West?

Can't make any promises here. I don't have any room in upcoming source
material for that sort of info. Also, the enthusiasm for that sort of
vehicle specifics doesn't (at least in my experience) seem to be as great in
a Weird West environment.

I could be wrong, though; I have been once or twice in the past...or so my
wife _claims_ anway. :-)

>You
> could probably publish it in the Epitaph, since that seems to be meant for
> the- for lack of a better term- "cross-platform" audience.

Actually--if I do it, the webpage would be probably higher on my list. I've
already got such a backlog of stuff I want to stick in the Epitaph that my
contribution slots to the next two issues are full. :-)

> This actually reminds me- when will we see the aircraft sheet and counters
> from Iron Oasis on the website like you have the ones for vehicles in Road
> Warriors?

I don't know. _That's_ what you get for cross-posting.
;-)

Seriously, I have no response to that. I don't have any idea of what John's
plans in that area are.

John