Re: [DL] Weird concept

Hi List, Munch Wolf,
Spoiler Space:

Changing published adventures, well yes, I beefed up the Nosferatue in
Night Train, basically had 3 of the original Vampires found by Lacroix.
These were the masters, which I assigned Vampiric Powers to from RVC II.

I improved Lady Cynthia Carstairs in Perditions Daughter, she had a
couple of Fire Spirits summoned from her Soul Flame helping her out,
along with Duchamp being armed with Brian's Pistols.
My group actually killed Duchamp early on, putting so much lead in him
that no amount of Fate Chips would save him, but he came abck Harrowed
for the final fight.

Thats so far?

Max