Re: [DL] Weird concept

----- Original Message -----
From: Munch Wolf <munchwolf@yahoo.com>
To: Deadlands listserv <deadlands@gamerz.net>
Sent: Sunday, June 11, 2000 7:47 PM
Subject: [DL] Weird concept

(snipped a bit)

> Second weird idea, how often do people use creatures
> from other gaming systems?  The one that comes to mind
> which would work in Deadlands (besied the crossovers
> already done) is Time Master.  Anyone remember that
> system?  The major villian was a race of four-armed,
> time traveling, extra dimensional cannibles called
> Demorians.  They were shape shifters who could, and
> would assume the appearance of important figures in
> attempts to rewrite the history of neighboring
> dimensions to make them easier to conquer.  I can see
> them as a major thorn in the Reckoner's side.

Interesting idea.  I tend to run my game "pure" (it's just such a damn-fine
universe) but crossovers are certainly possible.  As for using Demoreans
(big TimeMaster fan, by the way), you've inspired me only insofar as it
would be a great way to conclude a long-running campaign.  Mainly because
one of the players in my group was the CM for a TimeMaster campaign since
the game was released back in the mid-eighties (we actually JUST completed
TimeStorm last year).  It would really throw things off balance if suddenly
the posse comes upon a Demorean basecamp in Salt Lake City...  I know the
former CM would wet his pants!!!

Let me know if you actually assemble an adventure using these four-armed,
continuum twisting beasties...  :)

Scott
ogma01@earthlink.net