Re: [DL] Agency/Ghost Busters

> Though I was was kind of hoping for a Nicodemus Whateley Cardstock
> Cowboy, but I guess that will be in the "Doomtown" set. How about a
> Tzipporah Whateley in there too? Huh? Pleeeeease?

Yep to both.

I finished up the art request for it earlier this week and there are 128
Dudes in it. I stayed away from those we'd already done, like all the
Abominations. Only Dudes still alive after Revelations are in the set and I
got the new ones from Ashes to Ashes (the next set due soon) and some of the
ones from Eye for an Eye (due at Origins or GenCon) in as well. :-)

John