From: Martha Frey [mailto:natasha_corey@yahoo.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 20, 2000 12:24
To: deadlands@gamerz.net
Subject: [DL] Spoiler convention?

Greetings folks!  I'm new to the list and was curious if any sort of spoiler
convention was in place.  As a player, I really don't want to come across
something I shouldn't, and I'm sure some of the rest of us don't either.
Thanks for any answers.  If there isn't a convention in place, can I suggest
that posts with Marshall-only info. have some sort of warning tag, either in
the text or the subject line, to warn us off?  If a post has mixed info,
maybe the section can be marked.  Thanks again!

Marguerite of EMGB, otherwise known as Maggie Jensen

  _____