[DL] Gonna Run Ghostbusters...(Spoilers)

Spoilers...big time...skip this unless yer authorized to go this far...

Hello there.

I am gonna be running Ghostbusters for my gaming group.  I am looking for
advice and ideas, and sharing a bit of my own. My group consists of:

a Texas Ranger Blessed
a Gunslinger who is Born Under a Blood Red Moon
a Huckster who is a Texas Ranger Spy
a Texas Ranger Hexslinger
a Scrapper Mad Scientist who is a Tempest Syker (pretty much a Greenie
without the Greenie edge)

I have a few Doomtown Cards (Cort Williams, Red Hill Hotel, ect) I plan to
use in chapter 1.

I am a bit worried about the Virgil encounter.  I am afraid the Posse will
heal him and try to take him with them.  any recommendations?  Virgil would
make the City o' Gloom portion awful easy.

Also, I am under the understanding that Rangers are unwelcome in the
CoG.  Fortunately, the Mad Scientist lives there (he is in Smith and
Robards employ) so I am expecting him to be able to advise them keep a low
profile.

My other hesitation is while chapter 1 seems pretty Ranger friendly, that
seems to drop off afterward. any suggestions?

last, I plan to horde most of my Chips for The Ghost, Nicodemus (if they
screw up) and Uriah.  I am not planning to use any for Regina as by the
time they meet her her luck is theoretically run out, so thus so has her
fate.  I plan to use chips liberally for the Whatleys (but not their Thugs)
as they always were lucky.  The Ghost I will be using them for to represent
it not being his time.  Thoughts?

well those are my thoughts right now. Discuss.

TBS
The Fastest Zombie In The West