[DL] Re: deadlands-digest.20000621-1

Maggie said,

> Oh man I love that gun; hands down the best rifle
> there is, in my opinion.  4d10 damage, 11 rounds -
> it's sick what a good Hexslinger can do with it (a
> good hand can approach dynamite damange!)

Yep... Although I was the one ubermunchkin player with the shell-converted
Colt Paterson, so your dynamite cannon is no match for mine ;) Loaded For
Bear... Corporeal Tweak my Deftness.. Shoot the maze dragon's head half off.
Werewolves you say? Nah, don't bother with silver bullets, this rifle fires
shells the size of milkbottles!

AndrewC