Re: [DL] Re: deadlands-digest.20000621-1

*laugh*  One of my fellow players just yelled "Yes!
Someone -else- caught that!"

Did you Marshall let you start with that gun, or did
you need to do the cap abd ball modification in game?
We aren't allowed to start with modified shootin'
irons unless they're a Belongin', so my set triggers
took me two modules because I had to find a dang
gun-smith!

Of course, Professor Jackson's the werewolf, and I
have Loyal... had to role-play my ass off to keep the
other character from killing him once we found out!
The Professor's an alchemist, so our Great Quest is
now the cure for lycanthropy.

Thanks for posting, I'm glad to see someone else using
and abusing the gun modification rules.  Now I just
need to get Maggie a pair of Brownings: four attacks,
one action!  "Vamoose you varmit!"

Marguerite (and Gargoyle) of EMGB, otherwise known as
Maggie Jensen and Professor Jimmy Jackson

--- Andrew Cunningham <techie@techie.f9.co.uk> wrote:
> Yep... Although I was the one ubermunchkin player
> with the shell-converted
> Colt Paterson, so your dynamite cannon is no match
> for mine ;) Loaded For
> Bear... Corporeal Tweak my Deftness.. Shoot the maze
> dragon's head half off.
> Werewolves you say? Nah, don't bother with silver
> bullets, this rifle fires
> shells the size of milkbottles!

=====

Marguerite