Re: [DL] Ghoulish Harrowed (Spoilers)

Jay Wrote:
>Well my friend you are the marshal of your game and if you deem that he
>become more ghoulish so be it.  Hey maybe the Manitou likes human >(tastes like chicken) flesh and requires the harrowed to eat it to >regenerate.
>I'm not sure I would make it a Hankerin' I'd go with Monsterous >Appitite.

Good idea I'm thinking that I'll allow him to regenerate either quicker
or more damage if he eats human flesh, but I'll still give him the
monsterous appetite, maybe allow him Level 1 Stitchin but only when he
partakes in Human Flesh.

>Also more to your other question below.

>Question for you, the Harrowed Mad Scientist in my Posse partook of
>Human flesh last evening (For which he got a Black Chip).
>I may use the Chip to have him develop a Hankerin,
>However the question:
>
>Spoilers
>

>Would a Harrowed who cannibilized become a ghoul, or something else.
>And if something else, What? (Ghoull).

>Monsters and such...Wendigo, Ghoul, Zombie, Los Diablo Negro (from >RVC2), Jackalope....

Undead Wendigo or Ghouls, actually I like the idea of him becomming an
Undead Ghoul, thanks for the ideas.

Max