Re: [DL] Ghoulish Harrowed (Spoilers)

In a message dated 6/22/00 8:44:19 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
max.trebilcock@virgin.net writes:

<< Spoilers

 Would a Harrowed who cannibilized become a ghoul, or something else.
 And if something else, What? (Ghoull).

     I don't have the book which describes Deadlands ghouls, so I can't help
you on that matter. One thing that you might try to do is have the Harrowed
absorb certain aspects of his victims, kind of like counting coup only a
little less dramatic. Let's say that one day he munches on a gunslinger with
a drinking problem. The next day, his shootin' skill may have gone up a
little, but he also has a distinct fondness for rotgut whiskey. The next time
our undead friend is feeling peckish, he munches on an elderly schoolmarm who
had been looking at him the wrong way. Afterwards, he somehow knows more
about American history, but he's picked up his victim's arthritis. It's a lot
of work, but if the character really starts chowing down on people he should
be a mass of neuroses and diseases in no time at all. :-)

                            ---Ghoull