Re: [DL] curiosity (Doomtown based question)

> what are the deals with Ezzie the Harrowed Harlot, and Tzipporah, Malrog,
> and Enoch Whateley?  I have their cards, but none of the info I read
really
> fleshes them out any. any add'l info on these characters?

Unfortunately, not at the moment. Tzipporah will definitely appear. Ezzie is
one of those teritiary characters that's cool, but not tied to any faction
or story, so plugging her into a book's tough. I've got some plans,
though...

BTW, Enoch and Malrog both die in the final battle at the end of
Revelations. The ladies survived.

John